Monday, December 6, 2010

HAPPY BACK!!=)

Today do nothing...at home ny...zz =.=...reli like a PIG d....its a LAZY  FATTY PIG!!!
omg...im reli fat d in tis holiday...
so yea....last two days was my sad day...bt today its was a good news for me!!^^ yay!!*reli excited!!*
i heard that my KIM is coming to Malaysia soon for concert n new album!!....so i reli reli hope this wil come true!!my DREAM!!
tat day...my dad said if he come here open a concert...he wil sponsor me to go...since tat day i cant go tat day!!T.T
so its okla....im happy back...cause tat day i cant went there to meet him soon..bt at last i have a chance too!!(i hope,i wish)bt i dun tink so my da wil sponsor me a VIP place...
so now i have to sawve money!!T.T however....just wanna say....althought i cant meet u,U R ALWYS IN MY HEART!!=)
love you! <3 tats all....my lame post >.<
~miss you~tata..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment