Friday, December 3, 2010

Hope My Dreams Will Come True!!

Before i sleep.....i decided to write one more post :p...today almost use up all the time to do my blog....thanks to mifen,ghayee n yuvvy for helping me in editing my blog ya!!thanks very much!!^^
Everything i tink have finish edit except the song gt a bit more...almost finish up..=)
Yea...juz nw....press ch391(kbs world)actually i dunno wats tat...i thought is nthg wan.....
Then see see y so familiar wan...guess wat??i saw LEE SEUNG GI!!!argh...so cute!! >.< <3 he is very handsome also....^^ yea it was nice!!love it!!seriously i love KOREA very much d!!!
Decided to go there!!hope my dreams will come true!!i hope kim hyun joong will come MALAYSIA again....(asap)
Tmr he is coming d....i dunno i can see him a nt....haiz...tat wan long story d...T.T dunwan say jor....*hurt*=(
So tis is just a short post...gtg d....have to sleep d....nites everyone..muaks..sweet dreams...
~miss you~ <3 ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment