Thursday, December 2, 2010

My Kim Hyun Joong

yea tis is my second post!!!tis act happen on 1sdt december!!
it was a happy day goin out with my sis,marion n may kay...yea so we went to midvalley....
my mum fetch us go 1st then we eat with my mum in DRAGON.I...so my mum belanja all of us...^^ eat till rm100 smthg....
its reli delicious!!yummy yummy *thumbs up* :p
eat like so fat d...like pig..>.< then all of us 4 went to watch megamind 3D....
quite nice la....bt quite expensive....it cost rm18...T.T...

haha bt nvm la....so about 4 smthg we went back home by train!!!
enjoy with them...such a nice day...=)
 yea i miss out something!!it was my beloved husband,KIM HYUN JOONG!!!he is goin to promote the thefacehop....
so he is coming to malaysia,PAVILION!!
bt then i check all those detailact i knw d wan....so i went there n ask for it...midvalley branch de....i ask the sales girl tat izit everybody can see him...she said no!!is those hu in the contest...it wil be 200 ppl chosen to meet him ny...n is inside the shop!!
so if we go there n meet him...we wont c him cause he is inside the shop n there wil many ppl n workers to block us!!!argh!!the last day of the contest is 30/11 n i went there 1/12.....means i late one day if nt i can join the contest n maybe the one of 200 person!!arhg!!

when i heard tis i was totally heart borken,hurt n wanted to cry as well..T.T its totally sad...bt however i cant c him...i wanted to go too!!=( hope my dreams wil come true!!tat he wil come to MALAYSIA next time(ASAP)...^^ if nt i will do my best to go KOREA!!!reli wanted to go there...=)i wish tat!!hope my dreams wil come true!!<3 love u oppa!!kim hyun joong!!<3 ^^ muakssssssss

No comments:

Post a Comment