Wednesday, December 8, 2010

SIMPLE DAY~

Today,tomolo n friday my dad on leave so...im goin out with him...hehe...
So today we went to eat lunch....then after tat...act we went to ts bt then my grandma go also..
So i tink there was nt suitable for her to shop....so went to sunway pyramid...=)...
Then we wnt there shop shop...then we go cinema search 4 movie lo....then like no movie to see....
cause wan to see narnia...but then wait 4 my mum to watch...:p rapunzel...wan to watch bt my bro dunwan..=.= cause girls movie...lol...
So at last watch unstoppable...


                                    this is the show...

okla..quite nice bt simple story...^^ then after that...meet my grandma cause she alone go shopping, we go watch movie...
then go back home lo...tats all!!simple day!^^ hehe...
kla nites ppl!
~miss ya~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment