Monday, January 31, 2011

Happy Chinese New Year!!

HELLO EVERYBODY!!!i knw i long time didnt blog d!!!almost died...:P cause im lazy!!
hmm so cny is coming!!!wish everybody get many ang pau ar!!haha xD and me too??:P 
wish everybody GONG XI FA CAI! also!!hmm...nowadays...alwys moody....bt since it was cny my mood better...^^
hmm...and many homeworks nowadays!!im half death d!!after cny i wil try to online lesser cause reli very busy with skul stuff...!!
act u i also dunwan la bt reli many works waiting for me!!piano..skull...lisan for bm n bi...:s argh!!!
i have cut off watching my tv d!!so many episodes didnt watch d!!so wasted especially aod wan!!
plus a korean drama waiting for me to watch also haven watch!!!T.T seriously hate form 4 life than form 3!!!kla tats all!!will try to update more if im free...:)
~happy cny~ <3 ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment